3.22.2005

Robots again

Yesterday Daddy took me to see Robots again. I liked the tires. My favorite robot was the red one. When he went "na na na na" and wiggled his butt. The red guy and the dark blue one, no the white one, they went na na na na when they saw the cleaner thing coming, and they hide together. Piper is in the movie.

Today at school I learned the Egyptian Coptic alphabet. We are going to do a dance on stage, but not the Christmas one.

I went to Odd Lots and picked out Easter stuff.

qwaxsaqwfsfed344qde sdtgfrdgfgdsdxssssssqffdaA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT5 45 eeeeaqe2eeeeeeewwqq gfresdsese fer3rdexwswxsfr3tqr3tr4t4444444444444444erseeweeeeeyrtgrf5rftrtt555





My Outfit - I picked it out my self.

2 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

I must say Izzy dear, you sure have your mother's knack for picking out spectacular outfits!

Mimi

22 March, 2005 23:38  
Blogger Phats said...

Wow What a cutie! you sure are gonna be breaking young mens hearts someday!

08 October, 2005 23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home