3.02.2005

Blues Clues and Kleenex



What I did on March 1st

I didn't get much done because I fell asleeep at 5:30 PM and woke up at 6:30..... AM on March 2nd. Holy Family had a 2 hour delay today. I have a cough so I wasn't going anyway.

Izzy says:

I love to play in grass. I like to play outside in the truck when it's not raining. I'm figuring out what blue wants to play. I like to play in everything. And a kleenex there we have all three clues and we're ready to sit in our thinking chair.

Now it's Izzy's turn to type

isabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeee

qwertyuiop wdfuldfghfgbivxsdgeddddqwertyuiopasafhjkkqwdeefdehrmkfjrghgftgevfdef4ttr asxddfsgfghjnjefdfdgrgtefeftfsttttqweryhejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj



Family Portrait by Izzy at Pre-SchoolPosted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From left to right - Daddy, Mommy and Isabella. Mommy is the one with the big mouth. Hmmmm....

02 March, 2005 13:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home