3.06.2005

Yesterday

I like to play in grass.

This is what I did yesterday:
  • We cleaned up
  • We went to Olive Garden for Mommy's birthday (It was very crowded)
  • We ate cake and ice cream.
  • I helped Mommy open presents.
tgrtytgdfrfffghghfhghfhvyrjdps'd'ccvgfdc gn hbn ghyjkm b bbfbgyghyjujtyhuhjhmgu hgtyhytjokuhjugfgggghghgjg hfjrf utfjtgujtiyidrrervbesreftd mjnjiouhyu fhfhgghhhbjh gfhhttfktitiiyu5tk
```````````1234557`111112345
rvr32rvvrnjgnhmnmn,n,mbbn 43 kgkhkjkkjkjkjkjjg hbfnf hfhffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhfcdrdffdf fdfdfdgvvedggefdcddfxccrdddsrwretfggf hfhfyfhhg hthghhhh

isabbbbbdeeeeeeellak

My family in yellow Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way Izzy makes these faces out of circles. She draws better than I do... The ears and legs really crack me up for some reason. I love you sweety, you're my little Picasso.

Daddy

07 March, 2005 07:42  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

So....I'm assuming that the giant circle person is Izzy since she runs the show there. Am I right?!

It's definitly better drawing than I could ever do! Hang on to this one...it'll be worth MILLIONS some day! :)

20 March, 2005 10:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home