2.28.2005

What I did today.

Hi my name is Isabella.

I love to play in hair and I love to play with Katie and we saw her at church.

Today, I ...
  • had to pick up my toys really fast to the music and when it stops, I freeze
  • went to Wendy's. I walked there really fast, and was trapped in the red bars and I was in jail.
  • went back home
  • Daddy took me for a walk and bikeride. We went to the hill.
  • went on a camping trip in my TV room.

In my own words:

asdfghjklzxc ff asdfghjkleutuyittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttt yiuqwertyuiopasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

isabella




What I did today Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing day! Sounds like there was lots to do. And what a terrific picture you drew....fantastic! :)

Mimi

28 February, 2005 20:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home