1.07.2013

People can be mean...


       Today at school I was bring home my clay cake based off of the cake in Portal 2 when some seventh grader touched it knocking it out of my hands.  The top lid fell off breaking all off the candle and the cherries around the top. This kid didn't even bother to help me or say sorry for breaking my project that took at least 6 hours to make over all of my art classes. This just shows that sometimes people can be real mean but there were a few nice people who helped me grab my cake. Just remember try to always be nice to people and then they might be nice to you. Anyway I hope that things like this never happen to you but if they do always be nice and do the right thing. 

   (This is a picture of my cake that I made. It looked nicer before it broke and all the cherries and the candle fell off.) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home