11.18.2012

Game Review:Skyrim Elder Scrolls V

Skyrim Elder Scrolls Five


A great game although I wouldn't recommend it to people afraid of zombies,spiders or blood and gore this game contains all of those things. At the start of the game you are on a wagon being lead to Helgan. Then you can create your character. You are lead to the chopping block. But right before your head gets chopped off a dragon saves you. Turns out that he is an evil dragon that just wants to kill everybody. After a few quests you kill a different dragon.You absorbe it's soul and you soon find out that you are a Dragonborn. I would give this game an 8 out of 10 stars. I like how you can get different quests but I don't enjoy getting quests that I don't want to do. Have fun.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home